Tuesday 11 April 2017

Daniel's Camp Story


Camp
I saw tall trees and prickly pinecones as I rode down a small hill, I heard birds tweeting in the trees as I sped down the corner. I gripped hard on the thick handle as I went over a wooden ramp.

As I rode down I saw someone stretching his hand for a high five. At first I had absolutely no idea what I could do. So I did the obvious. CLANK, WZZZZ went the bike as I sent the bike to the ground, dirt smeared on my face like butter on toast. “Are you alright?” The nameless individual said. I replied with “Yeah I’m fine just a couple of bruises.” Then he bursted out loud with strange laughs like a volcano erupting with lava.

I felt embarrassed so I sped down and pretended nothing even happened. It was hilarious if I thought about it now but I would still go mountain biking.

By Daniel Xu    

No comments:

Post a Comment