Thursday 9 March 2017

First Aid

First Aid

I was strolling around the city and i spotted someone lying on the floor.

But then i paused and used my senses to seek if there’s any danger I used all my senses but i didn’t find anything dangerous so i sprinted as fast as i could. I shook his arm “Hello? u..umm are you ok? I questioned. He said nothing. Nothing at all. So i stealthily took his phone from his pocket and rang 911.

I gently placed my hand on his forehead then I pushed his chin. I left my hand on his forehead so he doesn't drown from his from gruesome vomit. I got my ear near his revolting mouth. He breathed in… and out


I grabbed both of his arms minitrue arms and chucked it on his left. I pushed his legs to his bottom, then i gently nudged his corpse towards me. I pushed his head up and i also placed his phone back were its meant to be. Now I have to hope the ambulance gets here in time.

2 comments: